Request a Demo

Close Form PopupLink to Close the Form Popup

Demo Form

Learn how we use your personal data in our privacy policy and about our country/region options

Alida Certified as a Great Place to Work® for Second Consecutive Year

Alida also ranks #22 on the 2022 list of overall Best Workplaces™ in Canada 

TORONTO — May 3, 2022 — Alida, a leader in Total Experience Management (TXM) software, has been awarded with a Great Place to Work® certification for the second consecutive year after an independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. In addition, Alida was recognized as #22 on the overall list of Top 50 Best Workplaces™ in Canada 2022. This award was determined through capturing the experiences and sentiments of over 130,000 Canadian employees.

“It’s an honor to once again be recognized as a Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace in Canada. Listening to our employees and ensuring the environment we foster is one that supports and uplifts them has always remained a priority and is integral to our business success,” said Ross Wainwright, CEO at Alida. “It’s incredible to be a part of the passion and dedication our team brings to making Alida a fantastic place to work.”

The Great Place to Work® certification is awarded based on an in-depth analysis using their Trust Index© which measures the level of trust in the workplace by focusing on 5 key dimensions: Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie. The 2022 Best Workplaces™ in Canada competition is employee-driven and represents multiple industries and sizes of organizations. 75 per cent of each organization’s score is based on confidential employee feedback, from the globally recognized Trust Index® Survey. The remaining 25 per cent is based on quality, quantity, and effectiveness of the programs and policies which support their employees and corporate culture. In the past year, Alida has also been awarded Best Workplaces™for Today’s Youth 2021, Best Workplaces™in Technology 2021, and Best Workplaces™ for Hybrid Work 2022. 

Earlier this year, Alida unveiled its holistic Total Experience Management platform as a way to elevate experiences across entire organizations including customer, employee, product, and brand experiences. This new approach has also been integral to Alida’s continued success in harnessing employee feedback to improve its culture and make the company a great place to work. 

With a rich heritage and a start-up mentality, Alida is looking for people with a fresh perspective, a collaborative mindset, and a sense of relentless curiosity. Find Alida’s open roles at

About Great Place to Work®

Great Place to Work is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, Great Place to Work recognizes Canada’s Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by The Globe & Mail (Canada) and Fortune magazine (USA). Great Place to Work provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. 

Visit us at or find us on Twitter at @GPTW_Canada.

About Alida

Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth. With the Alida Total Experience Management (TXM) Platform, leading brands like HBOMax, Adobe, Red Bull, and J.Crew turn their customer truth into action to power exceptional customer, employee, product, and brand experiences.

Founded over 20 years ago, Alida helps the world’s largest brands improve their total experience with its team of 500+ experts across 11 countries. 

Join us on our mission to reimagine the experience at and @alidaTXM