Fall 2022 product release enhances TXM platform to help companies drive higher engagement through interactive customer feedback
TORONTO — October 25, 2022 — Alida, a leader in experience management, today delivered its Fall 2022 product release, bringing to market new technology innovations on its market-leading Total Experience Management (TXM) platform, including a new Conversational Surveys product. The enhancements help organizations retain and increase loyalty of existing customers, and drive improved business performance — all within one seamlessly integrated platform.
“Today’s release continues to show Alida’s innovative promise and further strengthens our place as a visionary leader in the customer experience market,” said Riaz Raihan, President of Products and Engineering, Alida. “In today’s climate, it’s imperative that businesses leverage tools that allow them to meet their customers faster where they are. With Alida’s latest product, Conversational Surveys, companies can easily engage with customers via SMS in a conversational style.”
The Fall 2022 product release provides Alida’s customers with the ability to:
Engage with more customers faster with Conversational Surveys, delivered via SMS
- Reach a wider array of audiences and unlock new insights to build truly exceptional customer experiences with new Conversational Surveys.
- Design, analyze, and engage participants, through a familiar conversational style of feedback capture.
- Leverage the universal channel of SMS and the power of conversational design to create engaging feedback surveys that minimize friction and enable faster responses.
Increase response rates with an enhanced respondent experience
- Provide a modern survey response experience in Surveys and Community with enhanced tools, including highlighter, media player, multiple choice grids in tables, and multiple options for single choice grids.
- Give respondents the opportunity to provide feedback in the language they prefer through a language selection menu in Community and Surveys.
- Broaden the demographic reach of customer feedback with new Catalan language support in Community and Surveys.
- Automatically detect device languages on Mobile App and translate all non-user generated content into multiple languages, including traditional and simplified Chinese.
Streamline workflows with improved admin experience
- Develop, distribute, and manage numerous communications across multiple segments and markets in a single workflow within Community. This eliminates the need to create individual invitations and reminders to reach distributed communities.
- Effectively close the loop by distributing actions to specific roles across the organization with Actions.
- Get easier and faster access to the relevant information on Mobile App. Log onto multiple programs at once using single sign-on (SSO) credentials.
Conduct deeper analysis for better decision-making
- Leverage the date-range filter to gain more granular insights and identify trends with Surveys and Community Reports.
- Dig deeper into Touchpoint reports by applying new data filters (date, digital channel, distribution, and device) to gain better insights into audience needs.
- View recent notification message history in the Mobile App Notification Message Center.
For more information on Alida’s products and how they can help your organization uncover and action its customers’ truth, visit www.alida.com/products.
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth. With the Alida Total Experience Management (TXM) platform, leading brands like HBOMax, Adobe, Red Bull, and J.Crew turn their customer truth into action to power exceptional customer, employee, product, and brand experiences. Join us on our mission to reimagine the experience at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.