Spring 2022 product release delivers customer-led enhancements to build the total experience
TORONTO — April 26, 2022 — Alida, a leader in Total Experience Management (TXM), today delivered its Spring 2022 product release, bringing to market new and enhanced products to optimize customer, product, employee, and brand experiences. Released today are Video Discussions (a new integrated synchronous video capability) and 12 new features to the Alida TXM Platform.
“Today’s release continues to propel Alida's aggressive growth and further solidifies our place as a Visionary leader in the customer experience (CX) space,” said Riaz Raihan, Alida’s President of Products & Engineering. “In today’s global climate, it is imperative that organizations use video to deeply understand their customers. With Video Discussions, our clients can gauge customers' sentiment by connecting with them via online interviews and digital focus groups.”
The Spring 2022 product release enhancements provide customers with the ability to:
Gain deeper qualitative insights into customer perceptions with online interviews and focus groups through Alida’s new product, Video Discussions
- Segment, schedule, and track participants, prepare for, and conduct live video in-depth-interviews and virtual focus groups
- Leverage auto transcription and save key moments with a click of a button to uncover themes and sentiments to associate positive, negative, and neutral feelings with specific statements and video moments
- Use the highlight reel generator to stitch together powerful video summaries to humanize customer stories with all stakeholders, to build customer empathy, and influence strategic business decisions
- Unlock deeper and richer insights into customer perceptions, opinions, beliefs, and attitudes to build exceptional customer experiences
Improve productivity for faster insights and faster actions
- Iterate on deployed Touchpoint activities in real time without disruption to the respondent experience and data collection
- Use Touchpoint’s API to integrate with the organization’s existing tech stack and augment workflows and minimize the time-to-insight
- Create charts in seconds with Analytics’ One-Click Dashboards, which are refreshed every 5 minutes with new data
- Utilize Analytics to export crosstabs to a Microsoft Excel file and include significance testing and weighting results in the report, speeding up analysis
- Better understand data with new Dashboard charts in Alida’s Mobile App
- Bookmark activities and dashboards in the Mobile App to directly access them in the navigation page
Enhance respondent experiences to increase response rates
- Provide an engaging experience for Survey and Insight Community (formerly known as Sparq) respondents by enabling them to rate preferences with star, heart, and thumbs up emojis
- Provide Survey and Insight Community users a more visually appealing and intuitive survey interface
- Use enhanced question types including single choice sliders and dropdowns, numeric sliders, allocation, highlighter, and embedded content in video feedback and appointment booking
- Display a progress bar for Touchpoint activities and provide participants with the ability to skip questions
- Easily customize Touchpoint activities to the brand’s visual requirements using Touchpoint’s activity builder
Better understand customer sentiment and context in more languages
- Use Insight Community to share Hub and newsletter content in Arabic and Hebrew to drive stronger end-customer engagement
- Analyze text in 11 different languages, including Arabic, with the Text Analytics solution
For more information on Alida’s products and how they can help your organization uncover and action its customers’ truth, visit www.alida.com/products.
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth. With the Alida Total Experience Management (TXM) Platform, leading brands like HBOMax, Adobe, Red Bull, and J.Crew turn their customer truth into action to power exceptional customer, employee, product, and brand experiences.
Join us on our mission to reimagine the experience at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.