Alida’s spring release boosters connections between brands and hard-to-reach consumers through mobile-first strategies for immediate and better feedback.
In Alida Spring ‘23 product release, we’ve supercharged your ability to reach customers where they are with our mobile-first strategy. This quarter’s products and enhancements streamline engagement with mobile devices. Reaching customers in-the-moment prevents survey fatigue while new question personalization features increase response rates and feedback quality.
This spring release also brings a brand new mobile app for community members that enables them to engage at will from the device of their choice. It also makes it easier for them to provide feedback from their mobile and answer Quick Polls.
On the back end, new social listening capabilities contextualize mobile app reviews in the overall customer journey. You can integrate these new features to your workflow for a faster customer response.
“Consumer needs are changing faster than ever before. If organizations want to keep pace, they need to leverage CX tools that meet customers where they are,” said Riaz Raihan, President of Products & Engineering, Alida. “Today’s release unlocks new and timely ways to engage with consumers, allowing organizations to take action faster on in-moment customer feedback to make impactful business decisions.”
Let’s break down Q2 product news and enhancements:
New mobile app enables seamless engagement with community members.
- Broaden your reach and stay top of mind with community members. Allow them to engage whenever they want, wherever they are, with the device that’s always in their pocket.
- Ensure community members can answer Quick Polls and provide feedback on content (product prototypes, marketing visuals) using the mobile app, just as easily as they would from a desktop.
New social listening capabilities put mobile app reviews in context of the overall customer journey.
- Track what people think of your brand’s mobile apps so you can remove friction and increase usage.
- Overlay feedback from other sources —community panels, surveys— so you can understand app reviews in context of end-to-end CX.
- Connect the dots between mobile app reviews and customer satisfaction (referrals, subscriptions, spend, etc.) to demonstrate measurable impact of app improvements on your overall business performance.
- Integrate with Alida’s comprehensive Social Review suite so you can monitor and analyze feedback from multiple app review platforms, as well as user reviews of your products and different locations of your brick-and-mortar business. All in one dashboard.
- Integrate with your workflows to respond to reviews quickly, get more information, address support issues, and make sure customers feel heard.
Enhancements to mobile surveys avoid the pitfalls of survey fatigue.
- Embed surveys in your mobile app, mobile website, or social media feeds so your customers, partners, or employees use so they’re easily accessible within the user flow.
- Improve response rates and feedback quality on your digital channels by personalizing questions for different segments and setting a cap for survey frequency.
- Tailor follow-up questions based on customer behavior and responses. Spread questions out across multiple sessions so they don’t overload users.
- Reach mobile-first Community segments faster via SMS-based activities
- Increased transparency on quota usage for SMS-based surveys to better plan campaigns and avoid overburdening respondents.
Alida’s spring release gives you greater control over survey design and analysis so you can gain new insights and communicate results faster.
- Elevate your decision making with Analytics dashboards that enable real-time streaming of multiple data sources.
For more information on Alida TXM products and how they can help your organization uncover and action its customers’ truth, visit www.alida.com/products.